Do you have a project or work package with defined scope and content?
We will bring the right experts together and form a team either on-site or our in own offices in order to work independently on the results of the work packages. All projects will be managed and executed with the methods of the Project Management Institute (PMI).
You need support for work packages which are not yet defined in terms of content and volume?
We are the right partner for you to structure the job and define work packages with a detailed break-down wherever possible.
Our focus areas:
System concepts and architecture
- We can translate a technical idea into a system concept and work out a functional architecture as a specification document or a SysML model.
- Based on our experience in the design of safety critical systems according to ISO 26262 or ISO 25119 we can also provide functional and technical safety requirements
- Do you need to create a reference architecture for a platform design? In this case we can help you to identify the best fitting design for the required variability.
System test automation
- An early introduction of automated system tests in the development process will positively influence the efficiency of the project as well as the quality of the result. Testing in an early phase will improve the quality of the requirements. This is especially true for basic functions of an ECU, since faults and inconsistencies of the design can be discovered while defining or executing the test cases. Regular regression testing additionally validates the basic functionality throughout the whole implementation phase and improves the quality of the final product significantly .
We can develop and implement a complete system test strategy and setup for you, considering all requirements which are needed to stay compliant with ISO 26262 or ISO 25119
- For every development of a safety critical system we can provide a safety manager in addition to the safety engineer who will plan and co-ordinate all work packages of the DIA professionally and in alignment with the safety management organization of your company.